Aui Soom Homestay by Nopsiri garden, Chiang Mai
Sankampaeng, Chiang Mai, Thailand
A homestay built from natural material is located in On-tai sub-district of Chiang Mai and surrounded by rice fields and mountains. With the highlights of Nopsiri garden and its integrated farming system, you do not need to worry about food safety or even residues because of organic products. Moreover, you can enjoy gaining more experience through the organic farming process.
GO GREEN CONCEPTS:
- Long-term sustainability goals development:
Aui Soom Homestay run their business with the sustainability framework.
- Economic growth and fair income distribution:
Aui Soom Homestay support the decent work in the local province and distribute fair income to their team.
- Local identity and wisdom of community preservation:
Aui Soom Homestay connect with the On-Tai community to arrange communities based tourism (CBT).
- Negative environmental effect Reduction
- Green architecture and decoration: Homestay was built and decorated with natural materials. Opened walls design allows air ventilation and natural sunlight panting instead of using electricity.
- Reduction of using water and chemical waste water drainage: Homestay implements a policy of changing beddings once for a maximum 3 days stay. (bed sheets, pillow cases, towels, doormat) or on guest’s requests.
- Electricity Reduction : Use energy saving bulbs and fans in the room instead of air-conditioners.
- Plastic Reduction : Avoid using single-use plastics such as straws or utensils. Choose washable or reusable metal utensils instead of plastic.
5. Excellent Service Quality and Security
- Provide clean and care homestay standard
- Prepare First-aid kit for guests
- Offer excellent service and warm welcome from local community
- Learn and share local wisdom and practices of the community's way of life.
6. Positive impact to society sharing
- Baan Pong community share and promote their green model and concept to others
7. Partnership growth: Cooperation with local partners (On-Tai Community) to achieve sustainable goals
NUMBER OF ROOM : 2 rooms (Aui Soom 1,2 )
Guest(s) per room : 2 persons per room (extra bed is not applicable)
- 1 King Size bed (Garden view)
Nearby Attractions: On-Tai Farm, Huay-Lan Reservoir, San Kamphaeng Hot Spring
Breakfast included (2 persons)
Check-in time 12:00-20:00 / Check-out time 06:00 - 11:00
Arrival time and departure time must be confirmed in advance
- For any amendment made less than 48 hours prior to arrival date, the booking will NOT be refundable.
- For cancellation made less than 48 hours prior to arrival date, the booking will NOT be refundable.
- For cancellation made more than 48 hours prior to arrival date, one night of your booking will be charged and NOT refundable. Once your refund request is completed, 10% of your refund will be charged due to the Go Green Booking service fee.