Chiang Saen, Chiang Rai, Thailand
Chiang Saen is a province of teak at the eyes of a hidden shrine. Our buildings reflect the area of Chiang Saen as all our buildings are made of over 90% teak. You will feel the softness of teak with every step you take. You will see how to build a house with ancient teak wood. You will feel super comfortable living in Teak Wood and will experience the real relaxation of Thailand.
The highlight of the green
1. Long-term sustainability management There is a clear concept to lead to sustainable management services.
2. Economic management and distribution of benefits Local people are employed to help and support.
3. Participation and support in activities, traditions, arts and culture or local identity Connect and support local activities
4. Natural Resources Management and Environment Conservation Policy No bed linens are changed per stay (bed linens, blankets, pillowcases, towels, handkerchiefs and foot towels) to reduce the use of chemicals and water consumption. caused by washing, the policy to reduce the use of plastic by using reusable containers and refrain from using plastic drinking straws as well. Policy to reduce electricity consumption by using environmentally friendly electrical equipment such as air conditioners with energy-saving labels. Use energy-saving lamps, etc.
5. Service and Security There is a service system that welcomes tourists and is friendly.
6. Marketing promotion and public relations Environmentally friendly service policy concepts are presented to the community and the public.
7. Working with partners work with local