Sang Yod Rice, Plong Eung of Phatthalung (1 Kg.)
Phaya Thai, Bangkok, Thailand
Sang Yod rice, local rice from local culture and wisdom, is a Geographical Indication (GI) product of Phatthalung Province. It delivers quality rice from the local community, and it is also available on “FIND FOOD MARKETPLACE”, a social e-commerce platform that supports many Thai local partners and provides their products to consumers. Find Food aims to boost economic growth of local communities while offering consumers access to quality products easily through a social enterprise with the goal of sustainable development.
- Net weight 1 kg
- High source of vitamin E
- High source of fiber: Good for skin anti-aging, and help stomach binding and prevent colon cancer
- Source of protein, iron, and phosphorus: Protein helps your body repair itself; Iron helps prevent anemia and Phosphorus aids to build and repair bones and teeth
- Good fat and no cholesterol
- ASGs contain: help insulin function and blood sugar control
- Source of vitamin B complex: help prevent fatigue and boost healthy neurological function
GO GREEN CONCEPT/ ENVIRONMENTAL:
- Sang Yod Rice, an organic and chemical-free rice, does not affect the environment in every production process; field preparation, seeds sowing, rice plant treatment, and harvesting. Organic products certified.
- FIND FOOD MARKETPLACE offers 3% of income after deducting expenses from every order to the Fund for Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security to local communities.
HOW TO USE:
● Organic rice to water ratio should be: 1 (rice) : 1 (water), Turn on the heat to high, cover, and cook for 20 minutes. Turn off the heat, and let the rice sit in the steamer with the lid on for at least 5 more minutes.
● For the optimum quality of rice, run the water to clean the rice only once.
Find Food Marketplace (HeadQuarter)
Adress: 7/5-6 Pradiphat Road Phayathai, Phayathai, Bangkok Thailand